Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Recreations! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Recreations’s Website, located at www.recreations.in.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Recreations if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India.
Unless otherwise stated, Recreations and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Recreations. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Recreations for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Recreations
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Recreations
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Recreations
- Redistribute content from Recreations
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Recreations does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Recreations,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions.
Recreations reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Recreations a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.